Satisfying and delicious, a decadent breakfast that is Starch Solution compliant (for weight loss).
Easy to make and can be adapted with any fruits that you love!
- 50g Oats
- 1 Banana (fresh or frozen)
- 125ml Plant Milk (I used KoKo)
- 1 TSP Ground Flaxseed
- 1 Heaped TSP Cocoa Powder
- ½ TSP Choc Shot Sauce (optional)
- Chopped Strawberries (to serve)
- Place everything (except Strawberries) into a high-speed blender for 1-2 mins.
- Pour out mixture into a frying pan on warm-high heat. This batter makes 4 small pancakes.
- Turn once when air bubbles start to show, around 5-7 mins.
- Serve with chopped strawberries and a squeeze of Choc Shot sauce (optional)
- If you do not own a high speed blender, mash your ripe banana with a fork, add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well with a fork/whisk.