This is the best Vegan sweetcorn chowder recipe yet! Smoky, sweet & creamy, and with a slight spicy warmth. A great meal for a cold or rainy day!
- 1 bag Frozen Sweetcorn (400-600g)
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 1 Courgette
- 1 can Coconut Milk (400ml)
- 125g Red Lentils
- 1 white Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 TBSP Curry Powder
- 1 TBSP Bouillon (or stock cube)
- 2 TBSP Jalapenos (from jar)
- 1 TSP Cumin & Smoked Paprika
- 350ml Water
- Roughly chop peppers, courgette, onions & garlic
- Sauté onion and garlic in splash of stock 10 mins.
- Add all other ingredients, cover and simmer for 40 minutes (a bit longer is fine)
- Blend and serve, it’s nice nuts, seeds, kale chips or chilli flakes on top!