A creamy, tasty lasagne. Packed with protein and calcium!
Look out for Calcium set Tofu (like Cauldron). You can adjust this to add your favourite vegetables, or even add Soya mince.
- 4-6 Dry Lasagne sheets (egg-free)
- 250g Mushrooms
- Handful Spinach leaves
- 1 small courgette
- Passata, or chopped tomatoes put through a blender
- 1 pack Firm Tofu (try and find Calcium set)
- 1 handful fresh Basil leaves
- 2 TSP Lemon Juice
- ¼ TSP Garlic powder
- ¼ TSP Onion powder
- 1 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 3 TBSP Nutritional Yeast
- 1 TBSP Flaxseed (optional)
- 1 TBSP Italian Herbs
- 225ml Soya Milk
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- Preheat Oven to 200 C / 400 F
- Chop mushrooms into slices – these will form a layer in the lasagne
- Chop courgette into long slices – these will form a layer in the lasagne
- Drain Tofu and press slightly to remove water.
- Add all Tofu-Cream ingredients to a blender and blend. This will make a thick, creamy Tofu cream.
- Layer all of the ingredients into an over proof dish, starting with tomato sauce, then mushrooms, then spinach, then pasta, then Tofu-cream. Repeat.
- Roast in the Oven for 40 mins.
- Serve with salad or vegetables.