Everyone loves Pizza!!! Vegans don’t need to miss out. Enjoy this pizza by adding your own favourite toppings, and don’t forget you can add Vegan cheese or substitute meats.
Note: Calories and nutrients depend on your choice of toppings, the ones above are just for the pizza base.
- 240g Plain Flour
- 2 TSP Sugar
- ½ TSP Salt
- ½ TSP Basil and Rosemary
- A Sachet of Yeast (6 or 7g)
- Passata or Pasta sauce
- Veggies of your choice
- Extra dried Basil
- Black Pepper
- Vegan Cheese (optional)
- Add 180mls of warm water, a teaspoon of sugar, and a sachet of dried yeast to a small warm bowl. Cover and put aside for about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl at 240 grams of plain flour, a teaspoon of sugar and half a teaspoon of salt. Add any herbs that you fancy. I use Rosemary and Basil. Combine.
- When the yeast has risen, you can slowly start to add this to the flour. Start mixing.
- Once combined, you can move this over to a floured surface and begin to knead the dough. Around five to 10 minutes is good.
- Add some more flour if it gets a little bit sticky.
- To a warm bowl add a tiny amount of olive oil and add the dough and roll to cover in oil. Leave this in a warm place covered for around an hour.
- On a floured surface roll out into your pizza base shape.
- Fold in the edge to make a crust (optional).
- Add your pizza base sauce and add toppings.
- Pop this in the oven at 240 C, for around 15 to 20 minutes.